- Download Voxer App (Android/Apple/Windows)
- Create Your Own Personalized Podcast Using Voxer by Joe Mazza
- Beep, Beep: That's the sound of the feedback by Starr Sackstein
- Voxer Takes Connections to the Next Level If You Let It by Pernille Ripp
- Why You Should Be Voxing by Pernille Ripp
- Playing with new apps. Voxer: Am I late to this party? Voxer by Starr Sackstein
- How to mobilize feedback with Voxer by Mark Barnes
- Five Reasons Why Conversations Have Moved From Twitter to Voxer by John Spencer
- Global VOXER DIRECTORY of educators. Add your name and find PLN pals here!
- Twitter Ignited My Passion. Voxer Stole My Heart
- Jerry Blumengarten's Voxer Page
- Growing Your PLN with Voxer by Jen Smith
- Voxing, Fencing & Pitching Poo by Darin Johnston
- How Voxer Changed My Personal and Professional Life by Angela Watson
- Voxer - Another Great Collaboration Tool by Ryan McLane
- Voxer - The New Teacher "Thing" by Anthony Purcell
Voxer in education?
Learn how educator's are leveraging the Voxer app for teaching, learning and leadership.
SCROLL DOWN for "LEARN VOXER" tutorial
WHAT IS VOXER? The mobile phone app (Apple/Android) is a free Walkie Talkie app for smartphones. It is both a live "push-to-talk" system and a voice messaging system for asynchronous conversations and sharing of voice clips, text and pictures.
HOW ARE EDUCATORS USING IT? Create, discuss and share ideas/events using the #eduvoxers hashtag. Find opportunities to leverage Voxer in education with the following resources:
- Many education chats, conferences and leadership teams now use a Voxer group to collaborate asynchronously from day to day. Check out this great resource gDOC which features a growing number of Voxer groups for you to join.
- After signing up, add your name and location to this master #eduvoxers gDOC directory containing just under 1000 educators from around the world. Special thanks to Theresa Stager (@principalstager) for putting this resource together.
- Check out a new Google Doc resource where you can find an #eduvoxers group. Have a group you'd like to open to others? Submit it here. Special thanks to Karen Corbell (kcorbe306), Heather Gauck (hgauck428) and Sarah Thomas (@sarahdateechur) for faciitating this open and helpful PLN-based resource.
- EdCamp Leadership (#edcampldr) organizer? Be sure you (and your team) has completed the gFORM to be included in the 2015 #edcampldr organizer #eduvoxers group here.
- If you have questions, please reach out via @MCDPEL or @eduvoxers on Twitter or email us here.
Latest #eduvoxers TweetsFollow @eduvoxers Tweet #eduvoxers #eduvoxers Tweets